 Space / 7712
7711  |  7713
Subject:
Martian Ears?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:21:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

  Many of my Martians have ears.  Is this a production fault, or are some of
them the "rebel" Martians?  It is strange, because some have oval-shaped
ears of either side of their heads, perfectly formed.  Others have only the
side of their head there.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Has anyone else
mentioned this?