 Space / 7705
  Re: new fighter

(...) Pretty slick, Travis. You definately have a knack for these things. Anyone that can virtually design a ship, especially this cool, has my admiration. If I don't have the bricks in front of me, I have a hard time figuring things out.. ;) I like (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new fighter

Thanks. Actually, this is one of the rare cases where I built a rough version IRL first, starting with the cockpit. The only things I lacked were the engines. I try to test various design concepts with actual pieces when ever I can. Most of my (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)