 Space / 7593
  Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?

(...) I was referring not to a rotating disc/ring but to a pair of pods connected by a shaft, rotating about the center of that shaft. The gyroscope effect would be generated to some degree but it would be a lopsided one. My understanding about (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?

(...) I was actually thinking bricks when I wrote this, but there are 1x2 plates with click-hinges sticking out the top of 'em, on one half. Not sure which sets have 'em; I think I got some from one of the Life on Mars mechs. -JDF (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)