 Space / 7493
  Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?

(...) As far as my Fleet is concerned, they wear standard issue magnetic boots (Okay, studnetic?) to walk the ship :oD I like some of the ideas being explored here very much, but my favorite has to be the use of a controlled black hole or super (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?

(...) I usually assume Velcro, which is what real astronauts today use. (...) Trouble is, gravity radiates out in all directions from a single point (the center of mass). Unless your ship is spherical, it doesn't make much sense - at the extreme (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)