 Space / 741
  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

Here's how the contest could work, although any suggestions are welcomed. Everyone could send their entries to me at steve10115@hotmail.com. The message must be titled MOC Contest. Attached to the message must be the pics of your ship, and the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) Hey everyone, Z here. I was wondering how the spacecraft will be displayed. Will there just be a site with pictures of each ship, where people could mail their votes? If so, I'd like to know the address. Z (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) Do you want just the relevant measurements, or all the fictional specs? (...) Or pop your ship onto the scanner and build a composite scan? (yikes.) (...) Hmmm, I could wait the 1800 years, but 1800 years and three months is a bit much. ;) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) Boom! I'll do it! My page is at (URL) got lots of extra space, like 21 megs or so. My e-mail is legowiz@yahoo.com, but don't send me them too fast or i'll run out of space, ive only got 3 megs. LMK if i can/should/will/may/.../won't/may not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)