 Space / 7370
  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) thanks, I really like the look of a room full of hoses too... I dunno why. It just says "this is some serious stuff, and you'd better not muck around." Actually, I designed a M/A reaction engine and worked out what each of those hoses is doing (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) I believe it. I've been mentally building a Scout type from from Traveller (ca 1984) for the last six months, and thinking about how I want to build the engine room, with reactors, thrust engines, fuel intakes, purifiers, heat exchangers. It (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9LJsM.JuM@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Yeah, I'm mostly the opposite - my engines come together in a "these pieces look cool together" sort of a way, and then I make up a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) That's cool... I acually use the Space Law and Space Tech books from a RPG of the same time. They go into a lot of detail with the way things work... I find their systems to be a good base point for the stuff I do. I find that if I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Traveler

(...) I too find most of my ideas influenced by Traveler (the role playing game) I tend to think of my fictional universe similar to theirs and i break my ships into High Guard, Mercs, Scouts, etc. like the game did how many others are similarly (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) hey, never heard of these books urls? pics? info of any kind? thx much -paul (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)