 Space / 7346
    Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior —John D. Forinash
   (...) areas where the passengers mill about, they have monstrous 15x15 or so staterooms with plants and windows and all the amenities. There's a baseplate-sized atrium with a receptionist and a huge desk. But in the areas the crew uses, people are (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior —Joel Kuester
   (...) You got it right on the head. I have made a decided effort to keep the "crew" area of the ship as efficiant and sparse as neccessary, but I want to lavish splendor on the passengers... a space cruise would be pretty expensive, and they should (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)