 Space / 7346
  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) areas where the passengers mill about, they have monstrous 15x15 or so staterooms with plants and windows and all the amenities. There's a baseplate-sized atrium with a receptionist and a huge desk. But in the areas the crew uses, people are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) You got it right on the head. I have made a decided effort to keep the "crew" area of the ship as efficiant and sparse as neccessary, but I want to lavish splendor on the passengers... a space cruise would be pretty expensive, and they should (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)