 Space / 7340
Re: inspirational art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:39:07 GMT

ah,
that would be one of my fave Syd Mead paintings.
it is the cover from the first printing of a book
of his work called "Sentinel".  A second version,
"Sentinel II" had a repainting of this picture
w/ several visual elements retained while others
were completed changed, i'll upload that pic too.

-paul

In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
If you don't mind my asking, where is this from?

BTW those gave me some great ideas!

Gary

Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
howD all,

have just finished posting a bunch of inspirational
sci-fi art to my brickshelf gallery @

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=panarch

along w/ mywebsiteurl
pics of my MOCs
and a pic of Nelos Reth, Master Designer (my alter ego)

my website will go down for about a week
as I am moving.

in the meantime,
enjoy the pics

thx much