 Space / 7290
  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) They're 2x5. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) OK, then I'm confused. Looking at (URL) it appears that the lying minifig's right hand is *not* hanging over the edge of the bed. Last time I checked (which was just now), the width of a minifig in repose, measured from the outside of the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) It's going into that vacuous hole where math mistakes end up. A minifig is 2.75 studs across. And I'd think that Mark knows how big the beds are, as he did build them after all :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) It's an optical illusion created by the angle of the picture. You're actually seeing the side of the plate and tiles and interpreting that as part of the horizontal surface. :^) HTH ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) Actually, from knuckle to knuckle when their arms are straight down, minifigs are about 3.1 studs across. They will not fit in a space of three studs; I just checked. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) Ahh, OK. Thanks for 'splaining. Steve (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)