 Space / 7284
Re: One of my new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:07:28 GMT

In article <3a98c6ef.81532012@news.lugnet.com>,
Robert <q_harlequin_p@hotmail.com> wrote:

I like this model. I found it kind of amusing that you put a pilot with a
rebel helmet in the cockpit, because the model looks to me like what happens
when an X-Wing and a Snowspeeder get together and have children.

I shall be forced now to build the other side to this coin, a model that
combines all the worst features of an X-Wing with the worst features of
a Snowspeeder. :)

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <