 Space / 7273
  Re: inspirational art

If you don't mind my asking, where is this from? (URL) those gave me some great ideas! Gary Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G9CAyr.BMB@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  inspirational art

howD all, have just finished posting a bunch of inspirational sci-fi art to my brickshelf gallery @ (URL) w/ mywebsiteurl pics of my MOCs and a pic of Nelos Reth, Master Designer (my alter ego) my website will go down for about a week as I am (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: inspirational art

ah, that would be one of my fave Syd Mead paintings. it is the cover from the first printing of a book of his work called "Sentinel". A second version, "Sentinel II" had a repainting of this picture w/ several visual elements retained while others (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: inspirational art

thanks,I know I've heard that name before, but can't place where Gary Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G9ID97.2y4@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: inspirational art