 Space / 7252
  Re: new MOC -- M.E.D.I.C.

hey Mladen, for reference, i've uploaded the original Sulaco sketch to my brickshelf acct @ (URL) addition to the pods the pillar on the left of the sketch inspired my central pillar in the M.E.D.I.C. -paul (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new MOC -- M.E.D.I.C.

Yeah, I've seen those pictures of the Sulace many times before. BTW looks like you fancy Syd Mead's work quite a lot! Of course you're not the only one; I bet all of the people at lugnet.space adore him as well! ;-) (...) use (...) _Alien_, (...) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)