 Space / 7245
  Re: Atmospheric Mecha Carrier Update!

(...) tan shoulder pieces on one (or three) of them is backwards. Anyways, about those mechs. Excellent work! I love the color scheme, and the tail is cool...glad you left it there. -Chris (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Atmospheric Mecha Carrier Update!

(...) Thanks for telling me. (...) Thank you! I probably won't post any more of these type of updates; they seem kinda lame to me. Of course I really don't know what other people thing of them... Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)