 Space / 7239
    Re: Success Ratio —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I dunno, I think I probably scrap one out of 7, guesstimating. It helps to start from a drawing or idea that you have sketched, so you don't have to waste time deciding on a shape. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: Success Ratio —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   (...) As an AFOL trying to emerge from his Dark Ages, and being both motivated AND hindered by my four year-old son (because of him, I have the excuse to enjoy a second childhood -- but have you ever tried to clean up after a kid has been through (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)