 Space / 7233
    Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship) —Patrick Justison
   This M-Tron model reminds me of my Blacktron lander (link below). Very similar design overall, and very appropriate for the M-tron line consifdering that the canopy idea originaly came from the Magnetizer. Great work! Pat (...) My Blacktron lander: (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship) —Chris Giddens
   (...) Your Blacktron lander design has launched a lot of ship designs! There are a lot of canopy based ships out now. Thanks for all your great innovations! Chris <>< (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)