 Space / 722
    Re: Spacecraft propulsion (was: Ship Power Core) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I got that same book. It was okay, I guess, but I got really steamed when I found out that the manual didn't come with parts to build your own starship. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spacecraft propulsion (was: Ship Power Core) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Jeremy, (...) LOL! Yes, I was disappointed to. Some of the book made me want to vomit (Politics, etc.) but it was a neat book to see what the ST universe did. I still base a lot of my technology on it, simply because I like it. But I wish a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)