 Space / 7165
  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) of some of the odd shaped Grappeler ships... in particular, one of the ships flew by the assassin cats. (...) is a really beefy looking ship. I like the complexity of it, and that most of detail looks like it has a reason to be where it is. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) Nope. I watched that once, but I just couldn't get into it. That whole spaceship-with-arms thing just rubbed me the wrong way. (...) Thanks! (...) Check out the first picture in the brickshelf gallery. It's from Jovian Chronicles RPG. :^) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)