 Space / 7141
  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

Hi Chris, The space jet is awesome. I just *love* big ships. It reminds me of the B-1's they tried to build to replace the older U.S. bomber fleets back in the 80's. I like the way your landing gear looks. I assume that it can actually fold up? How (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Hi, Thanks. Groovalishous, sounds like a new Bubble Gum flavor. :-) Anyway, yes the landing gear does fold up. I don't have cover's built for them when they retract though. The rear gear uses click hinges, while the front uses a alligator (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)