 Space / 7112
  Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug

Thanks! Engines have been a new focus for me- until recently I've just slapped some 4x4 cones onto the back of whatever I'm making. But I'm very consciously experimenting with them now. I even damaged a piece in the construction of the Roadster's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug

Yeah, I noticed that too a couple of weeks ago. I also damaged several pieces before finally realizing that LEGO made some major size errors with this piece. :-( Anyways, it's great to see you actually putting some thought in the engines, very few (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug

(...) Yup, those look more interesting than simple 4x4 cones slapped on the back (which unfortunately, is what I still do =p). I especially like the Space Tug: good use of those podracer fins (aren't you glad they come in grey now?!). The 45 degree (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug

(...) Plates won't actually fit- only tiles seem to have any binding at all. And the binding is *very* fragile. If there wasn't a flat surface below to keep the tiles square, they would fall off. I tried round 1x1 plates too, thinking that I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)