 Space / 7093
    Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug —Eric Joslin
   (...) Very nice! I like the before-and-after bit. But doesn't Gordon's mother worry about him racing around in a souped-up car with no roof? (...) Also very nice. I was impressed with the shot of it I saw before, and now even moreso. Very nice use (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug —Tony Hafner
   (...) It's not half as dangerous as the car was beforehand- the ClunCo 200e isn't exactly known for its safety. And he does wear a helmet. But seriously, she's more concerned with his car obsession. His grades are dropping and she worries what he'll (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)