 Space / 7080
  New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

hey, its been a little while, but I've been playing around on the microfig scale, and i'm pretty satisfied with what i've come up with. I've also put regular picutes of the first few ships i put up at first, both at (URL) love to hear from you all (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

Your stuff has a certain Wing Commander movie feel... Neat!!! Rick (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) Egad, man! Don't insult him like that! Good stuff. I like the modular freighters. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) Are you kidding? I actually *like* the ships and F/X from the Wing Commander movie (with the exception of the makeup F/X on the Kilrathi). That's what makes the rest of it such a travesty... eric (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) More cap ships like this one -- (URL) -- and more commercial ships like this one -- (URL) 'cause they're so cool :-, Once you settle into a groove (and if you haven't already) you might want to establish a scale that is consistent amongst the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) The really sad part is the FMV portions of Wing Commander III (and probably IV, dunno, never played it) were better than the WC Movie. Anyway, I didn't think the movie was too bad the second time I saw it on video. The first time I saw it was (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) haha, i don't really know which way to take that, but since i didn't waste my money to see it, i'm surprised there's a connection. heck, i didn't even play the games. speaking of which... i don't suppose anyone's seen lego renditions of the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) huh? (...) that "cap ship" is actually a landship, similar to those from Heavy Gear, if you've even heard of it. they're basically gigantic battleships that levitate 20 meters or so above the ground using the planet's unique magnetic field. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits

(...) Oops, sorry -- "cap ship" == "capital ship" -- battleships, cruisers, etc. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)