 Space / 7080
7079  |  7081
Subject:
New Microfig Starships and Hard Suits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:40:38 GMT

hey, its been a little while, but I've been playing around on the microfig
scale, and i'm pretty satisfied with what i've come up with.  I've also put
regular picutes of the first few ships i put up at first, both at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ktaark

i'd love to hear from you all again, which scale do you think i should focus
more on?

thanks

K'taark

"Thus our story ends, not with a bang, or a whimper... but with a THWACK"