 Space / 6987
  Weird Science Digging Machine

Hey all! I've (possibly) finished up my weird science digging machine. Right now, I don't have an appropriately Weird Science-ish name, but I'm thinking of Multi-modular-terra-extractor. (URL) a little more high-tech looking than what I had (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Weird Science Digging Machine

(...) Very nice! My first TORG character was a gadget hero from the Nile Empire. My second one should be fairly obvious. :D eric (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.underground)

Sean Forbes wrote in message ... (...) machine (...) in. (...) If you think that it looks too high-tech, you might want to try: -removing the patterned tiles, they definitely look too high-techy. -removing the train-cabin canopy, maybe... although (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.underground)