 Space / 6965
  Re: The Artemis Project

Thank you all for your comments, As for size, as of now I am not entirely sure, (I'm sorta makin things up as I go) but it will be big, not as big as say Daniel Jassims' carrier,...think escort cruiser or destroyer. Now for some desrciptions, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Artemis Project

(...) Yeah. See if you can find a Sith Infiltrator on sale. :D eric (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)