 Space / 6903
  a preview

i'm just getting into the whole Ldraw/space/lego scene, and I've come up with some interesting designs based very loosely on the work of Kow Yokoyama (URL) and Jovian Chronicles (URL) hopefully i'll have the energy to create a site similar to Pallas (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a preview

(...) David, Those are very nice - I especially like the two shots of the Harking Angel. The editing and backgrounds give a very nice touch. The graininess of the images makes it look very realistic. I'd love to see more! Joel Jacobsen (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a preview

(...) I like your pics, and the way you incorporated the moon. I think your models need a bit more detail showing their functions more obviously. At this point, I think it's kind of unclear what they do or what their functions are. They do look (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a preview

(...) yeah, don't worry, i'll get into detail once i get the site started, this was mostly a little peek at what i'm working on. thanks for the kind words, both of you. (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a preview

Nice! I like how you worked in the moon! Very realistic! Can't wait for more! -- Grand Master Admiral Keppler (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)