 Space / 6911
Re: a preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Perry writes:
i'm just getting into the whole Ldraw/space/lego scene, and I've come up with
some interesting designs based very loosely on the work of Kow Yokoyama
http://www.rapidbase.com/mak/sf3d/index.html and Jovian Chronicles
http://www.dreampod9.com
hopefully i'll have the energy to create a site similar to Pallas Spaceworks,
etc.  but i think i need a little encouragement lol.  anyway, heres a few pics
i threw together: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3205

i'd love some feedback, thanks.

David,

Those are very nice - I especially like the two shots of the Harking Angel.
The editing and backgrounds give a very nice touch. The graininess of the
images makes it look very realistic.

I'd love to see more!

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm