 Space / 6892
    Re: back on track ... —Joel Kuester
   (...) actually, your explaination is extremely well-worded! I'm not sure if he is referring to the Consortium or not, the original post was about everybody here in .space using the same shape and size of airlock to connect ships, and I think he was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: back on track ... —Duane Hess
   (...) Thank you. (...) That is the aspect of the Consortium that I am most likely to participate in. I am not overly concerned with the competition. I feel that I would rarely enter my ships. What I do like is the ability to assign statistics such (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)