 Space / 6860
  Question about Classic Space 6846 Tri-Star Voyager

G'day folks, If anyone has this set, I have a question. Are the two 1x1x1/3 transparent red pieces supposed to be plates or tiles? I just bought one off eBay and it has plates. Because of this the hinged white thingies that lock the sled in place (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about Classic Space 6846 Tri-Star Voyager

They're tiles. (I had the same question last October, see thread: (URL) ) Erik (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about Classic Space 6846 Tri-Star Voyager

(...) Awesome, thanx Erik. Looks like another buyer-beware item :[ KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)