 Space / 6860
6859  |  6861
Subject:
Question about Classic Space 6846 Tri-Star Voyager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:17:57 GMT

G'day folks,

If anyone has this set, I have a question.  Are the two 1x1x1/3
transparent red pieces supposed to be plates or tiles?
I just bought one off eBay and it has plates.  Because of
this the hinged white thingies that lock the sled in place
won't go fully vertical.  If there were tiles they would.
The instructions seem to show plates in the step where they
are assembled, but then tiles in all other steps.

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada