 Space / 6847
  Re: Hexadyne (was: modular components for sharing designs)

(...) Me too! The Astro Lift Company would be a proud member of the Hexadyne engineering consortium! Of course I would like to see your guild law in a little more detail... ;^) Astro Lift Co. link: (URL) can use the logo that Nathan Falsev made for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Hexadyne (was: modular components for sharing designs)

(...) FalsLEV. FalsLEV. Sorry Nathan...my mistake in my last post. :^) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Hexadyne (was: modular components for sharing designs)

(...) cool! Thanks for signing up, I'll email you with your info as soon as it exists :) Natuarally, as soon as I get the Guildlaw into a better shape than it is currently, I'll be posting an announcement in .space I totally understand your (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hexadyne (was: modular components for sharing designs)

Hey, I don't think I would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out:) And you can can do whatever you please with the logo, I'm just trying to get some applied graphic art in my portfolio:) Nathan Post Scriptum: My family's last name was Jensen a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)