 Space / 683
  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) Sorry--- It was intended to attract the intention of Space enthusiasts. I'm a proud, paying Lugnet member as of today, and got a slap on the knuckles my very first day. :-( I will keep my auction announcements to market.auctions from now on, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) thanks (...) Being a dispenser of sarcasm myself from time to time, I sometimes can see it in other's posts. I feel it is out of place here. If I'm wrong (and there was none in your post) please forgive me. Todd's message is not intended to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)