 Space / 684
Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Lovelace writes:

Reminder:
Auction announcements and updates only belong in .market.auction, not in
other groups.  Please re-read the Terms of Use if you are confused:

  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/

Thanks,
--Todd

Sorry---

It was intended to attract the intention of Space enthusiasts.  I'm a proud,
paying Lugnet member as of today, and got a slap on the knuckles my very first
day.
:-(

I will keep my auction announcements to market.auctions from now on, and • thanks
for the very personal reminder.

Dave

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Being a dispenser of sarcasm myself from time to time, I sometimes can see it
in other's posts. I feel it is out of place here. If I'm wrong (and there was
none in your post) please forgive me.

Todd's message is not intended to make you look bad in any way; but if a
public demonstration of the "bending of the rules" is not met at least with a
public reminder of what the rules are, then others might think that Todd
doesn't care, which is, of course, not the case.

It also is a good idea to make sure that one agrees to all rules before
sending in money or joining something.

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying, dried spamcake chips were once used as whetstones by ancient
athapascans.