 Space / 6828
    Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!! —Patrick Sayre-Little
    (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!! —Rick Hallman
   (...) Yes, I do get some of my designs from Wing Commander. I am currently working on two new fighters. The Panther Medium Fighter and the Vampire Heavy Fighter. ((they are from Wing Commander: Prophecy)) Rick (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)