 Space / 6823
Re: Space Police II - Boromir cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 23:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Good to see you're still here Joseph.

Seems like yout post isn't getting many replies, oh well, just goes to show • how
rude people here on LUGNET are.

Anyways, here's hoping to you staying here on LUGNET! ;-)

Your friend,

Mladen

In lugnet.space, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I really like this model, nice wing design and playability feature • (detachable
ships).
BTW was the name inspired in any way by everybody's favourite first born Son • of
the Steward of Gondor, from Tolkien's LOTR? ;-)

hi mladen.
thanks for the comments and yup, the name was inspired from LOTR.

..joseph g

Great ship.  I've always liked modular ideas like that, and was just thinking
of one as I watched TF:TM last night.  They use the old "We'll detach 3/4 of
the ship so they don't blow up 4/4 of the ship" trick.  And it worked.  Ah, the
innocent '80s.

About the responses.  I've been in the same boat.  If another ship or subject
is posted right around the time you post yours, it's easy to lose it in the
traffic, particularly here in Space.  Most of the comments I have garnered in
my few posts have been from people who I actually know and can bug the next
time I see them.  Being bigger than everyone else helps with that part too (:

Sean