 Space / 6787
  Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"

To All, (...) it can be a spaceship / sub / and surface explorer is very impressive. There are enough believable changes to it to make it that way. The interior designs are top notch, especially the sleeping area, the kitchen, and the bathroom (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"

(...) Thanks! (...) Good question. I envision that Odyssey travels with some kind of support vessel - basically a space freighter that carries extra modules and equipment for changing them out. I haven't built that one, and probably won't - I have a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)