 Space / 678
  Jot and Jab's Space Auction

Jot and Jab's Space Auction going on right now on ebay! Lots of rare, unusual sets, most with their boxes and manuals! Some are unopened! Rarities and amazing finds include: 1704 un-named Ice Planet Value Pack set 2543 SHELL UFO Zipper (non-US) 3015 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) Reminder: Auction announcements and updates only belong in .market.auction, not in other groups. Please re-read the Terms of Use if you are confused: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) Sorry--- It was intended to attract the intention of Space enthusiasts. I'm a proud, paying Lugnet member as of today, and got a slap on the knuckles my very first day. :-( I will keep my auction announcements to market.auctions from now on, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) thanks (...) Being a dispenser of sarcasm myself from time to time, I sometimes can see it in other's posts. I feel it is out of place here. If I'm wrong (and there was none in your post) please forgive me. Todd's message is not intended to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)