 Space / 6762
  Nanobase2

(URL) tell me what you think! -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) on the way!) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) The shuttle is groovy. Looks like fun to pilot. Base itself is getting nice and "spikey". Best DaveG (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) At 300 yards(rough) per stud that's not a Shuttle it's a "Mobile Battle Station", I'm out'a'here,!!!!! <grin> Best DaveG (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) Actually, in my mind that little ship is about 2/3 of a mile wide. : ) I'm having 6 studs= 1 mile. So if you look at the big dome then thats 1 mile across. I suppose it'd make the whole station about 5 miles tall. -Jon (not correcting you, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) Well done, Jon! I can see bits of Nanobase 1 in there. Is that a hangar bay below? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) As much as I have been trying to avoid Metoo posts, this is just so deserving. Cool! I like the way you used the rock raider boulder as an asteroid. -Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) Awesome! I like how you've put it together with so much detail. -- Genekinesis Technologies (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) Jon, Wow, that's very creative, the asteroid in the gripper reminds me of a niven story. George (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) Thanks man. Yeah the main dome city is the same as the first base. I just popped it on the new one. I was happy wiith that part so decided to keep it. The small asteroid and the derelict ship also returned, I just built them upside down this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

(...) Can you tell I never bought a set with the Space port meteorite? I'd love to have that thing for this! I think the brown rock works good though. In my little story the base uses these asteroids for some sort of fuel. Whenever they exhaust the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanobase2

Jon, Cool! I especially like the idea of the "planetoid." Very well conceived! Dan (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)