 Space / 6791
Re: Nanobase2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:05:01 GMT

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 04:18:17 GMT, "mike petrucelli"
<lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote:

As much as I have been trying to avoid Metoo posts, this is just so deserving.

Cool!  I like the way you used the rock raider boulder as an asteroid.

-Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity

Can you tell I never bought a set with the Space port meteorite? I'd
love to have that thing for this! I think the brown rock works good
though. In my little story the base uses these asteroids for some sort
of fuel. Whenever they exhaust the supply in one they send a team out
that attaches engines to one and brings it in (comet cowboys or ring
rustlers anyone?) They then attach the clamp/factory to it and put it
to use. : )

-Jon