 Space / 6715
    Re: 2001 Town Building Contest Entry - Minifig Museum of Weaponry —Adrian Drake
   (...) Why no space weapons? Well, realistically, I ran out of room. I built the shell of the building long before I even knew what was going inside, and I didn't have enough room to fit it all in. In the context of the building in some mythical (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2001 Town Building Contest Entry - Minifig Museum of Weaponry —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Why not make a few realistic-looking weapons (or un-realistic-Lego doesn't seem to bother with detail) out of lasers, and include a few pistols and rifles (and include a few black 1x1 cylinders fir grenades)? Perhaps someday Lego will come to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)