 Space / 6634
Re: Mouseclops MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:39:29 GMT

"J.D. Forinash" wrote:

Last we met, I told you about how space ships out in the Colonies are getting
better, and showed you a pamphlet from New Plymouth Engineering. Well, it
seems that New Plymouth noticed that cargo costs going back to the
Core from the Colonies is much less expensive than the other way around,
and is trying to take advantage of it.

Shown in these pictures is the New Plymouth Engineering Avenger light
fighter, but after seeing it, I think it looks like a one-eyed mouse;
one pilot called it a "Mouseclops" and the name sorta stuck.

Very neat! I wanna make one. =)

--
Genekinesis Technologies
http://www.gradzone.com/lego