 Space / 656
  Blacktron

If enough people contact Lego and ask to have Blacktron re-released, it just might work. Patrick Leahy (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron

(...) <sarcasm> Haven't heard this one before. </sarcasm> Talked to TLG many many times, and because the way marketing works, they're not going to do it. The only possibility is a slim chance of a re-release in limited quantities of original (not (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron

(...) I was going answer this with a 'dream on'. Then, I thought maybe I should say this should really be posted to lugnet.dear-lego. Then, I thought maybe if say roughly 4.310682739 billion people were considered 'enough', it could possibly work. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron

(...) LOL Tom, this is the biggest money post ever :) (pardon my thick Wheaton Academy accent) Would this have been better? sarcasm { Haven't heard this one before; } Hee. :) BTW Tom, I will be back on IRC Monday...if Lindsey hasn't told you, the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)