 Space / 659
Re: Blacktron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 04:05:34 GMT

At 09:45 PM 12/02/1999 , Tom McDonald wrote:
<sarcasm>

Haven't heard this one before.

</sarcasm>

Talked to TLG many many times, and because the way marketing works, they're
not going to do it.  The only possibility is a slim chance of a re-release
in limited quantities of original (not new) sets.  But it *is* TLG we're
talking about, so fat chance.

I was going answer this with a 'dream on'. Then, I thought maybe I should say
this should really be posted to lugnet.dear-lego. Then, I thought maybe if
say roughly 4.310682739 billion people were considered 'enough', it could
possibly work. Then, I thought maybe this was a post by someone new who
had never engaged in this discussion before. Then I noticed I was all out
of peanut M&M's which were no doubt doing their best to make me even more
fat. Then I noticed I took too much time to consider all these things, and
Tim beat me to the answer.

LOL Tom, this is the biggest money post ever :) (pardon my thick Wheaton
Academy accent)

Would this have been better?

sarcasm {

    Haven't heard this one before;

}

Hee. :)

BTW Tom, I will be back on IRC Monday...if Lindsey hasn't told you, the
parents intervened with my online time (doh!).

yanospam who??

<turns weird mode off>

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If you don't believe in Gosh, you'll go to Heck, where you'll face eternal
darnation.