 Space / 6533
Re: new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.general, Robert Thomas writes:
http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

I just came across this site, and wow.  Great models; great dropship design.
They have a utilitarian look that lends lots of credibility.  (The first
image of the Hopper is broken, btw.)  Anything more like the Bulldog would
be fantastic.

The movies are good too.  I was laughing and hooting at "Brain Damage"; its
action-movie instant replays and Bullet Time-like pans are fantastic, well
worth the download time.  I am waiting for more...impatiently.  Robert,
don't make me come over there and drop-reverse-crescent-kick you into
submission...  :-,

Good show.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Im glad you enjoyed all my site had to offer. sorry bout some of the broken
Pics. I fixed most of them but I need to find some time to fix/finish the site.

A large Bulldog based ship is in the works yet time and parts (I am waiting
for) are keeping it from being done. maybe some inprogress pics are in order.
btw Im looking for some 6x10 dark grey plates 10 or so. If anyone has some
to sell.......

I do have 2 film I am working on but.......see above ^

Mind you I have 3 kids..... a full time + job...... and a side
project.....and a half-life habit too.....if only there were 10 more hours
in the day.....to bad we would have to work 5 of those hours......or 2 of me.

Now that would be SCARY!!!!!

Oh and Thanks

Robert