 Space / 6520
Re: new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Robert Thomas writes:
http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

I just came across this site, and wow.  Great models; great dropship design.
They have a utilitarian look that lends lots of credibility.  (The first
image of the Hopper is broken, btw.)  Anything more like the Bulldog would
be fantastic.

The movies are good too.  I was laughing and hooting at "Brain Damage"; its
action-movie instant replays and Bullet Time-like pans are fantastic, well
worth the download time.  I am waiting for more...impatiently.  Robert,
don't make me come over there and drop-reverse-crescent-kick you into
submission...  :-,

Good show.

Cheers,
- jsproat