 Space / 6497
  Galactic Shipyard updates 1/30/01

I moved the site to its own folder so I can clear up the main directory on my server. The new address is: (URL) know, big change : ) The site will slowly begin to focus once again on large creations. Cap ships, sub cap, big fighters, microfig cap (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates 1/30/01

Yay!!! An update! Every update in my book means one more update closer to Space World. Jon, I'll send you an offline text file. Just so you know, the Mk4 was renamed to a new class (to free up the destroyer namesake) called the "Constitution" Class (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)