 Space / 6462
Re: Some Classic Spacemen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Rick Hallman writes:
I got these from a friend last nite.I have tried to take a pic.....
Description of Number 1:

A Red Classic Space figure, full. Broken chinpiece on helmet. Original
Helmet in 1 piece.

A White Classic Space Figure, full, broken chinpiece on helmet. Original
helmet in 1 piece.

A Yellow FUTURON! Full. Knicks on helmet.

Last but not least.......

A 2 x 2 round tile with Tape reel (movie reel) design. Mint.

Rick
Rick, What is the quality of the Space logo on the chest of the figs?  I've
seen prices on these from a dollar or two each up to five or six dollars
each on eBay.  The better the quality of the logo, the more value, of
course. The chins on these older helmets often got cracked, so value is
decreased. (This is in part why TLC changed their helmet design.) Red and
white are the most common color of classic space men, black and yellow are
more rare.

Ben Gatrele