 Space / 6439
    Administration Section up on my site... —Mark Nelson
   Hey there, Space-dudes. I uploaded the Administration section of my site, and I was wondering if I could get a bit of critique on it... It can be seen at (URL) Nelson (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Administration Section up on my site... —Jeff Johnston
    (...) is there supposed to be a background? Typos: "Constellation" not "Constillation". On the Ruiner, "disposable" not "desposable". I like the rotating Ldraw pic - very nice for giving the full view without taking a lot of space on the page. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Administration Section up on my site... —Mark Nelson
   (...) Strange that it didn't load. Yes, there is supposed to be a background: black with white stars. (...) Doh, I forgot to run it through the spellchecker before loading it! Heh. (...) Good, I am glad you like them. It is a specialty that I have (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)