 Space / 6448
Re: Administration Section up on my site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Johnston writes:
Hmm.  The white-text-on-light-grey on the main page is really hard to read -
is there supposed to be a background?

Strange that it didn't load. Yes, there is supposed to be a background:
black with white stars.

Typos: "Constellation" not "Constillation". On the Ruiner, "disposable" not
"desposable".

Doh, I forgot to run it through the spellchecker before loading it! Heh.

I like the rotating Ldraw pic - very nice for giving the full view without
taking
a lot of space on the page.

Good, I am glad you like them. It is a specialty that I have never seen on
any other site before.

The ships all definitely have a consistant style to them, which is something
sometimes have trouble providing.  It's too bad that some of those pieces
don't
exist in real life, because seeing one of these "in the flesh" so to speak
would be
nice.  The lines are very clean and sleek - it's a nice contrast to the
"chunky
machinery" style which I see a lot of.

Actualy, I built the biggest LCC'en fighter, the Drislogan Big Dipper in
real life a few weeks ago. It is, unfortunatly, an MCC. (Multi-Colored
Contraption.)But it works well enough for Brikwars. Muahahahaha! ;) I tried
to keep them as consistant as possible, and I didn't do the "chunky
machinery" because I'm dedicated to the Anti-Square Principle. :)

--
Mark Nelson