 Space / 6418
  Construction of UES Force SuperCruiser(Capital Ship)

The UES(United Exploria Ship) Force has been in my storyline for a while now but it wasn't a reality. The ship may soon be destroyed in my storyline in order to allow a very exciting battle and the construction of the 'new' one to be posted on my (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Construction of UES Force SuperCruiser(Capital Ship)

despite the less than great pics i really like the shaping of this one and the use of the sideways cockpits (yes its been done before, but hey...) would like to see some more pics of this cool werk -paul (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)